HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby, What's Your Sign?


If you happened to read my Zodiac Baby book review, you know that I'm fascinated by horoscopes, especially my baby's. That's why I was so excited to discover Cosmic Bebe, a company that makes adorable zodiac shirts that reflect your star personality. The shirts themselves are high quality and come in infant, toddler and mommy sizes. Each one features a unique design and description. My son got the Aries tee, which says "Life of the party." This describes him so perfectly, I couldn't have said it better myself! Now whenever he wears his shirt people read it, smile knowingly, and say "Ohhh, well that explains a lot." My little one is definitely a party animal.

These shirts are very sweet-looking and are a fun, stylish way to show off your little star. You can shop the full collection here. View all the different designs here and read your sign description. Even better, Cosmic Bebe is hosting a giveaway on their website! To enter, go here and leave them a comment. You have until August 31st, 2008 to enter.

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...