HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Listen Up!

SPOKEN by PimpMyNews.com

I just discovered this nifty little website called PimpMyNews. Blogging is no longer limited to your computer - now you can listen to blogs on your iPod/MP3 player, iPhone, in the car, pretty much anytime and anywhere! You can apply to have your own blog listed, so that's what I did. Go ahead and listen to my blog posts here. It's worth it just to hear the funny robot man/woman reading. Check out the site to see all the available blogs and make your own playlist. Thanks for listening!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this! I found this site a while back and then lost it - now I have the url again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried the link but it said it was unavailable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...