HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dr.Seuss Nursery Line by Bumkins

Here's a picture of my son sporting his new outfit, the Dr.Seuss Coverall Seuss Suit by Bumkins! I think it's so cute with the Thing One and Thing Two characters and the classic red stripe. It's comfortable, loose fitting and the cotton is premium quality. Most importantly, my son loves it! He smiled as soon as I put it on him. When he saw me with the camera he immediately went into "picture mode" and gave me his best fake smile before frolicking away.

Bumkins also makes fabulous waterproof bibs. In fact, I bought one several months ago and it's the only one I use on my son. I never really understood the point of using soft fleecy ones - the food just gets stuck in it and you're left with a gross bib that never really washes properly. If my son gets his Bumkins bib dirty (which is all the time), I just wash it right away in the sink and it's good as new. Check out the site to see all the neat products that they carry.

Bumkins Grinchmas Gift and Contest! With any Bumkins Dr. Seuss Purchase receive Free Grinch Superbib and automatically be entered to win a four pack of Dr.Seuss How the Grinch Stole Christmas Ornaments! Just enter grinch08 at checkout to receive your complimentary bib.

Thanks to Mom Bloggers Club for this review opportunity.

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...