HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Share Something Sweet

Is there anything sweeter around the holidays than chocolate? I don't eat a whole lot of it, but at Christmas time I like to indulge myself. One year, I think I ate seven boxes of chocolates by myself (shh, don't tell anyone)...and that doesn't include the cookies!

One of my favorite chocolate companies is Ferrero - I love the creamy, crispy taste! All those chocolates I ate before probably could have been shared with others. So I was pleased to learn from Family Review Network about the partnership that Ferrero has with Share Our Strength, a leading hunger-relief organization. Ferroro has donated a generous $150,000 to Share Our Strength, and is giving others a chance to add to that donation. Right now, if you log on to Share Something Sweet and use it to "send something sweet" (that is, a customizable e-card), Ferrero will donate another $1 per e-card sent, up to $10,000. Also, for every person that joins the Ferrero Facebook page, "Ferrero Lovers Unite," Ferrero will donate another $1 to Share Our Strength (up to $1,000).

Check it out, and don't forget to take the fun chocolate personality quiz, see product offers and read the event news.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...