HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Smile With Tatutina

When I first started this blog almost a year ago, I had a very clear idea of what I wanted it to be. I wanted to write about things that made my heart sparkle. Things that were positive, uplifting, and made me smile. I wanted to convey a feeling of happiness to you, my readers, and to maybe put a little sparkle in your day. Today I want to share with you my latest find, Tatutina, an online store that fits my sparkle description perfectly.

Tatutina is a mother-daughter team which brings unique products into this world that reflect a happy and fun lifestyle. Upon visiting the website for the first time I immediately felt happy. It's so bright and colorful, and I was charmed by the products offered. They have pretty much everything you could ever want...hand knit sweaters for your child, bookends, greeting cards, recipe boxes and more, all in a variety of happy themes and styles.

I received a fabulous Take Out Menu Box. I have a ton of take-out menus (I tend to collect them), and I never had anywhere to put them. They usually ended up in a big pile shoved in a drawer, and then when I needed one I could never find one. Not only did this box solve that problem, but it's also absolutely gorgeous to look at. It's like a work of art that I want to leave out for everyone to see. These would also make wonderful gifts. You could fill them up with your favorite menus and even throw a restaurant gift certificate in there. There are several different designs - see them all here.

Other items that I think are adorable are the hand-painted Children's Medals. These are fun, colorful and say different things like "Good Citizen Award", Pretty Little Dancer", or "Super Hero." Can you imagine the smile on a child's face when he or she receives a medal like that? These would be a hit at birthday parties!

Tatutina is offering free shipping until December 31st! Check out their products and let them make you smile.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...