HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

Sometimes a random thought will pop into my head and remain there for a number of days. These thoughts are always simple - it can be an observation, a useful tip, a feeling, an idea, a memory, or a quote I've just discovered. I usually don't do anything with these thoughts, but I don't want to forget them so I decided to create a place where I could share them. If you'd like to share your own thoughts, leave them in the comments, or email me and I may feature your thought in a future post.
Today's Thought:

Living in a place of endless sunshine, it's nice to have rainy days every once in a while.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to that! It's sunny and cheery here in AZ on most days of the year so cloudy/drizzly days are a special treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. It's nice to hear the raindrops. Brooke sure enjoyed the experience of going out in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you moved to Toronto you could have sun, rain AND snow -how about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...