HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Sometimes a random thought will pop into my head and remain there for a number of days. These thoughts are always simple - it can be an observation, a useful tip, a feeling, an idea, a memory, or a quote I've just discovered. I usually don't do anything with these thoughts, but I don't want to forget them so I decided to create a place where I could share them. If you'd like to share your own thoughts, leave them in the comments, or email me and I may feature your thought in a future post.

Today's Thoughts come courtesy of my mother and sister. I thought it would be fun to feature a few of their thoughts this week:

1.When you make a toasted tomato sandwich, the tomato looks best on the sandwich as opposed to smeared down the front of your shirt.
2. Babies are best when they are asleep in their crib OR dressed up as some kind of bug or animal.
3. The best tasting foods are always the most fattening.
4. When visiting a shoe museum, it's best to wear comfortable shoes.
5. Maternity clothes are not only cheaper, but tend to fit better even when you're not pregnant (especially if you plan on going for a large dinner and stuffing your face).
6. Fitflops...don't believe the hype!
7. If all the customer service reps are so happy to assist you, why do you have to wait on hold for more than 30 mins?
8. When attempting to accessorize an outfit, one must always be aware of balancing chunky beaded necklaces with like-beaded earrings.
9. Walking uphill is considerably more hot and hideous than walking downhill.
10. When making homemade ice cream, the flavour prior to freezing must be to your liking at that point, becuase it will not improve after the freezing process has been completed.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but I like my FitFlops. A lot. They are SO comfortable and I wear them almost every day. I'm not sure if they improve my muscle tone and all that, but they ARE comfortable (and pretty cute too). :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...