HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A New Way to Fight Pesky Mosquitos

The mosquitoes have not been kind this summer. They're usually not too much of a problem in San Diego, but this year I've been bitten more than any other year. And if you could see me after I've received a bite, you would know that it's not a pretty sight. Unlike some people, who get away with just a tiny bump that doesn't even itch that much, a single bite makes my whole arm (leg, foot, or what have you) swell up like a balloon. Therefore, insect repellent has been crucial.

I've tried numerous repellents - some of the work, some of them don't. One thing they all have in common though, is the fact that you actually have to apply something to your skin. Family Review Network gave me the opportunity to try the new OFF! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent a revolutionary way to get mosquitoes off your back!

OFF! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent is designed for outdoor use. You can clip it on to your chair, clothing or just set it next to you. It uses a quiet fan (batteries included!) to circulate repellent all around you so that there's no need to apply anything to your skin. Plus, it's odorless! I can remember being at camp when I was ten years old and I had to slather insect repellent on myself. The only ones that worked really well were the ones that had the strongest odors. Not only did it repel the mosquitoes, it repelled the kids around me because I smelled bad! I sure could have used something like this back then.

For our family, this is especially great for us to use at beach, the park, or at barbecues. You can also use it while relaxing in your backyard, gardening, camping or at sporting events. It's small, compact and really to take around with you. Check out the website for more information and stop the itching!

This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program by SC Johnson, who also supplied the product for review.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I've tried it too thanks to BzzAgent. It seems like I've gotten bitten more this year than past years. The mosquitoes here in GA are ruthless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...