HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Monday, November 23, 2009

Fresh Organics Baby Care

When my son was first born, I prepared weeks ahead of time and bought all the familiar products at the store that I knew he would "need." Okay, I didn't go so far as a wipes warmer, but I did buy a lot of unnecessary items, including a commercial brand of baby hair and body wash. Yes, I realize that babies do need to be bathed, but we soon found out that our son has sensitive skin and so we were advised to stop using the brand name stuff and stick with regular bar soap. I was curious though, whether there were other options since the bar soap has a rather unexciting scent and doesn't come in cute baby packaging - silly, but sometimes these things really do make a difference!

I'm glad I found out about Fresh Organics organic baby products. These pure, natural and organic products are made with ingredients such as essential oils, organic aloe, organic shea butter and jojoba oil - safe for your little one and the environment! We got to test out the Shampoo and Body Wash, and the Bubble Bath. These are both hypo-allergenic all-in-one formulas and gentle enough to use on delicate skin. The shampoo and wash has a lovely smell and didn't irritate my son's skin at all. I also loved how soft and fluffy his hair was afterward, compared to the regular bar soap. He's also a huge fan of bubbles so naturally, bubbles in the bath are a huge hit! And...the packaging on these products are so happy and cute which, for me makes them even more enjoyable to use. In addition to the shampoo and bubble bath, you can also get baby lotion, baby bottom balm and a super convenient travel pack. Check out all the different products here.

WANT TO WIN? One winner will receive the Shampoo & Body Wash and the Bubble Bath by Fresh Organics. To enter, leave a topic related comment on this post prior to Monday, November 30th at Midnight. Please include your email address with your comment. Winner must provide a US or Canadian mailing address.

This post was written as part of a program for Family Review Network and Fresh Organic Baby, who provided the products for review & giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product.

post signature

26 comments:

  1. I don't have any baby. I don't know if Brooke is consider a baby anymore, but I'm entering for Mary Ellen. If I win I'll give it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fresh Organics Baby Care bath stuff sounds really good.
    Thanks for the giveaway:)
    kats7960@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great giveaway! I love organic products and would love to give this to my pregnant friend!
    whitng10(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. organic baby products sound like high quality

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be a nice little gift for my grandson--he loves bubbles!

    clynsg at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wondering what type of baby products i'll be using for my baby when he's born in Feb, and this would be nice to try. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little sister always has
    problems with the "no tears"
    I tell my parents be careful of the soap!
    So this is perfect
    =]

    panicxduh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd really like to try their scrubs for adults! I love that their products are earth friendly


    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been wanting to try some new organice baby products yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter and I have eczema, so we could really use these products. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like using organics for all of us and Fresh Organics has some very nice selections. Organics always smell so much nicer than the cloying scents on so many products.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to try this for my baby.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bubble bath sounds great. I am interested in a non irritant soap.

    rhondastruthers at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would love to try this on my daughters.

    shawnac68@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This would make a great gift for my niece who is pregnant! Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a three month old baby so this would be wonderful to have!
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd give this to my Sister-In-Law as part of a baby basket I am making up for her!
    HobartsMama at AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great company, nice to see that they have baby products which I never knew before

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love this for my great nephew :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. At Fresh Organics, I like the Body Polish - Pomegranate Fig.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love to win this for my best friend who has TWO babies to wash now! :]


    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. We love organic products, and I would love to try this!
    Thanks!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to win this. Thanks for the opportunity!

    brownhairgirl7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to try them out on my twins :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...