HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Friday, November 13, 2009

Veggie Tales Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get really excited for Christmas. I think my two year son is too...he loves all the twinkling lights, colorful wrapping paper and the holiday music we've been playing. Although he's a little young to understand the true meaning of Christmas, he does understand a good DVD when he sees one.

With each Veggie Tales DVD I watch, I become more and more impressed with the show's family friendly quality and the characters are beginning to grow on me. The music also gets stuck in my head, and that's not a bad thing. The latest Veggie Tales offering is Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving. This is Veggie Tales' first new holiday DVD in seven years, and it introduces an all new character, Nicky the Pepper. As usual, the show has it all - humor, charm, great tunes, and even a little sadness, as Nick sets out on his journey for happiness. Along the way, he makes a discovery in Bethlehem that changes his life forever.

I enjoyed the simple message that true happiness comes from giving to others, not only at Christmas but throughout the year as well. My son enjoyed watching it too, and he especially liked the songs. This Christmas, discover the true meaning of joyful giving with Veggie Tales!

Thank you to Family Review Network for this review opportunity.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...