HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More "Tea", Please

Our days as of late have consisted of playing at the gym with friends,




enjoying a lazy morning by eating cereal while watching Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back,



going for a walk and collecting pretty flowers along the way,



and finally returning home to enjoy a yummy cupcake.


I think my son is looking particularly stylish, thanks to Tea Collection, who sent him the Young-Soo 5 pc Set that he's wearing here. I love the global aspect of this company and its ability to create clothes that are beautiful, artistic and culturally inspiring. Plus, the cotton is super soft and looks oh so comfy. I wish these clothes came in my size! Check out the full collection here.

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...