HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Monday, May 10, 2010

Cardstore Greetings

Yesterday was Mother's Day. This is a picture of me and my sister:



I turned it into a photo card, using this background:



Our mother loved it! Of course, I didn't forget to include the grandchildren. The inside of the card featured them, along with a personal message:



I accomplished all this by using Cardstore.com, where you can create a myriad of personalized greeting cards, invitations and announcements. My card was a cinch to make, and the great thing was that they shipped it directly to my dear mother. Super convenient, as I was going out of town the week before and so would not have been able to get it to her in time after I got back. Besides, I was out of stamps. The absolute best part though, was that they ship to Canada. I've tried other online card services before, only to find out that after I've taken to time to create a card, that they don't ship to Canada. So thanks, Cardstore. You made my Mama's day...and mine!

Discount: Use FAMILYREVIEW10 to receive 10% off your order until 6/30/2010.

This post was written as part of a program for Family Review Network and Cardstore.com, who provided a gift card for shopping for the product for this review.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Mother's Day!

    I keep meaning to ask you and this post reminded me...is your sister's blog still up-and-running? If so, can you send me the link? I lost it!

    Thanks in advance,
    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...