HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Saturday, September 25, 2010

San Diego Saturday

Welcome to San Diego Saturday! Updated as needed, this column is where I'll provide info about noteworthy events, attractions and fun things to do around town.


Let me begin by saying that I'm not the biggest Coldstone ice cream fan, but if it's free I will happily eat it. Next Thursday, September 30th happens to be their annual World's Largest Ice Cream Social. You can show your support for the Make-A Wish Foundation and get free ice cream at the same time! The creation this year will be a 3 oz. portion of caramel apple ice cream mixed with chocolate shavings, graham cracker pie crust and apple pie filling. That actually sounds pretty delicious to me, so I'm excited. See you there, from 5-8pm!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...