HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sparkle Spotlight - Lisa Leonard Designs

I had the pleasure of hearing Lisa of Lisa Leonard Designs speak this past weekend at Bloggy Boot Camp. I can honestly say that Lisa is a genuine, inspirational person with fabulous big hair. Jewelry in general is not really my thing, but I may have to rethink that after visiting her website. It's full of lovely hand stamped items and trinkets that I would love to have. Today she's running a giveaway for one of these:


That's a custom fairy wand, people. A wand. Hand molded. Made of pewter. Right up my alley. You can enter the giveaway here. While you're there, take a look around won't you? It's a beautiful place to be.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hate that I missed out on entering, I totally love that wand! I'm actually giving away one of her bracelets on my blog right now. Stopping by from Comment Hour.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...