HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sparkle Spotlight - Stephanie Sheaffer

This is Stephanie. She writes one of my favorite blogs of all time, Metropolitan Mama. Here's the story: back when my son was eight months old, I used to scour the Internet for baby advice. That's how I stumbled onto Stephanie's blog. I was at once struck by her honest, genuine writing and helpful advice. From that moment on, I found myself constantly checking back for new updates. Then one day I thought: "Hey, I enjoy writing. I could start a blog too." So I did. And Stephanie left me my very first comment. I was (and still am) awed by her generosity, that she would actually think to leave me a comment. So thanks Stephanie, first for inspiring me to start my own blog and second, for encouraging me to continue with it. You rock.

Another cool thing about Stephanie? She has an awesome family. They actually sold practically everything they owned to go live in an RV, Give Every Day and help people across the country. You can follow their journey here. While you're there, take a moment to say hello to them, won't you? They may even be coming to your city sometime in the future!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. love the name sparkle spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie is super cool and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow/subscribe to both the blogs and she and her husband are truly inspiring! When I first heard of Give Every Day, I thought that was A LOT, but reading what they give-anybody and everybody can do it! :-) So neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words!

    I didn't realize that I left you your very first comment. That makes me happy. I'm so very glad that you are part of the blogosphere!

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...