HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Friday, January 4, 2013

Start the New Year with Entertainment!

To start the New Year off right, we recently went through all of our stuff and realized that we have way too much of it. We've got stuff literally spilling out of closets, books falling off shelves and no more space under the bed. So we're in the middle of purging, which feels great. I've also made two goals: to spend less money, and not to bring any unnecessary material possesions into our home.


In order to do this, I'm enlisting the help of The Entertainment Book. Whenever we have a birthday, holiday or special occasion, I'm going to try and give the gift of Entertainment, rather than a material object! I've got a chock full of restaurants, attractions, movie tickets, travel deals, grocery coupons and much more in the San Diego area, so I'm confident I'll be able to achieve my goals! Discounted movie tickets would be perfect for my birthday coming up. I'd also love an elegant dinner out for our anniversary...

Right now, Entertainment is offering 2013 books for over half off the regular price! You can also download mobile coupons for even more savings. Head on over to buy your copy and start your New Year off right!

post signature
<

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! We have too much stuff too. I always have a box ready to put stuff in to donate and somehow we end up with a car full every few months.

    I hope you and your family are well! Take care! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...