HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello Kitty NBA Collection!

Hello Kitty cheering on the NBA? Tell me more! Given my love for all things Hello Kitty as evidenced here and here, I jumped for joy when I found out about the new collaboration between the NBA, Sanrio and apparel company, Topline, Inc. The pop icon Hello Kitty, is featured on a collection of women’s and girls’ t-shirts, and represents more than ten NBA teams.

Check out the super cute shirt I received:
Love Lakers...and Hello Kitty.
I've got serious b-ball skills
 I'm ready for the NBA

Wanna be awesome just like me? Get your own Hello Kitty NBA shirt on the NBA website. They are also available at Lids.com and Fanatics.com. Different designs are available, so be sure to check out all the links and cheer for your favorite team in style!


post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...