HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mama Sparkles Holiday Gift Guide 2013 - Disney Classics Box Set

Welcome to Mama Sparkles' Holiday Gift Guide! This month, I'll be sharing a few of my favorite gift ideas for everyone on your list. Be sure to check back often as I add more items.

Over the past couple of days, I've been listening to Disney music non-stop. I was sent this absolutely amazing Disney Classics Box Set, that would make an equally amazing holiday gift this season!
Four CD's are included in the collection, which contains over 90 classic Disney songs

The CD's include Disney Modern Classics, Disney Theme Park Classics, Disney Timeless Classics and Disney Television Classics. Nearly 90 years of Disney productions are represented, which makes for an awesome listening experience. I love listening to old favorites like "When You Wish Upon a Star" from Pinocchio, and new favorites such as "Happy Working Song" from Enchanted. I wasn't familiar with a lot of the television classics, but I've definitely discovered some shows I need to watch! We're going to Disneyland in a week, so the Theme Park Classics has been getting its fair share of play time. I have never felt so exhilarated than after listening to Michael Giacchino's version of Space Mountain!

The CD box set is the perfect gift for any Disney lover! It's on sale at Amazon for only $32.12. At that price, there's no way you can go wrong.


*We received the Disney Classics Box Set for reviewing purposes from Entertainment New Media Network.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...