HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Columns

Columns that are updated regularly on Mama Sparkles include:

SPARKLE SPOTLIGHT

This column highlights certain people, companies, and businesses who have put a smile on my face and added a little "sparkle" to my life.

MAMA SPARKLES CONFIDENTIAL

This is where I let you in on my imperfections. You may be surprised to hear that even though my blog's name is Mama Sparkles, my life is not always sparkly. That doesn't mean I should stop trying though. You also won't find any especially juicy or depressing tidbits here - I really am a pretty happy, positive person most of the time. But perhaps through this column, you can get to know me a little better and I can get to know you. And maybe in turn we can learn to overcome our imperfections.

TASTE OF MAMA SPARKLES

I like to eat food. Here, I write about all things food related and tell you which recipes, products, and restaurants have that special touch of sparkle.

SAN DIEGO SATURDAY

Showcases info about noteworthy events, attractions and fun things to do around town.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...