HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Friday, November 7, 2008

Got Sun? Use Protect-a-Bub

I've always been confused by the sunshades that come with strollers because they never seem to come down far enough. On a sunny day, the shade on our stroller doesn't help much - my son's face is still blinded by the sun. Not only is this uncomfortable for him, but I also worry about the harmful effects of the sun especially here in San Diego where there's abundant sunshine. I always found myself thinking "If only that shade would come out just a little farther..."

Protect-a-Bub sunshades do exactly that. These sunshade are made of breathable fabric and are so simple to attach to your stroller. When I took mine out of the package, I was expecting to see detailed instructions but there were none. That's when I realized that all I had to do was place it over my own stroller shade, tie it on and it's ready to go! It also comes with a cute storage bag for when it's not in use. My son loved being under the shade ( I think he thought it was like a tent). He was all smiles as we went for a walk and not one speck of sunshine reached his little face.

Want one? Visit Protect-a-Bub and check out all the products they offer. You can enter discount code protect4spring for a 10% discount on any order from their site.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...