HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Manifest Your Magnificence

I like to think of myself as a pretty positive person. I try to see the good in all things and I strive to help others be optimistic by being a positive example. So when someone or something comes along that can help me in this quest, it makes me extremely happy.

This is exactly how I feel about Manifest Your Magnificence Cards, created by Susan T Howson of Magnificent Creations Limitee. This is a delightful set of 64 affirmation cards that serve as a reminder for children of their magnificence. Each card is beautifully illustrated with lush colors and feature a positive saying on both sides. For example, one of the cards states "I am Positive" on the front and "I always see the good in every situation" on the back. I especially love that the "I Am" statements are explained and described on the back because often we don't even think about what these words actually mean. View more examples of the cards here.

There are a myriad of uses for the cards as well. Your child can pick a card and express what it means by drawing, writing, acting, singing, dancing, or talking. They can carry a card with them or decorate their room with them to remind them that they are truly special. I think it would be tons of fun to choose a card as a family and have that statement be your theme for the week. You can think about how the card relates to your daily activities for one week and then report back to the family the next time you all get together. The possibilities are endless and that's what makes these cards so magnificent! You can get your own set of cards as well as an accompanying CD here. Here's to magnificence and making the world a better place!

Thank you to Family Review Network for this review opportunity.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...