HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Sometimes a random thought will pop into my head and remain there for a number of days. These thoughts are always simple - it can be an observation, a useful tip, a feeling, an idea, a memory, or a quote I've just discovered. I usually don't do anything with these thoughts, but I don't want to forget them so I decided to create a place where I could share them. If you'd like to share your own thoughts, leave them in the comments, or email me and I may feature your thought in a future post.
Today's Thought:

Comic-con memberships sold out eight months before the convention! Glad I was able to snag a one day pass though...can't wait!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't realize that they even sold tickets for events that early-must be a popular one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun...bring a camera so you can share.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...