HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Monday, December 15, 2014

Mama Sparkles Holiday Gift Guide - Disney Princess Hairstyle Books

Welcome to Mama Sparkles' Holiday Gift Guide! This week, I'll be sharing a few of my favorite gift ideas for everyone on your list. Be sure to check back often as I add more items.

It's so much fun having a little girl...but I have no idea what to do with her hair! Most of time it's just hanging in her face. I don't think this makes her very happy.


Let's try something different, shall we? I received these two books to review and to help me with my dilemma:



Disney Princess Hairstyles: 40 Amazing Princess Hairstyles with Step by Step Images and Disney Frozen Hairstyles: Inspired by Anna and Elsa are beautifully put together and offer clear, concise directions for creating gorgeous hairstyles. Classics like Cindrella's bun, Elsa's Frozen braid plus other favorites from Rapunzel, Snow White, Tiana, Belle, Pocohontas, Merida, Belle, Ariel, and Aurora are all represented here. There's also a helpful braiding tutorial at the beginning of each book:



All hairstyles are shown with a colorful, attractive backdrop on a real model so you can see what it's actually supposed to look like:



Okay, here's my attempt at doing hair for my princess. We went with Belle, since that's her favorite.



Not bad for a first attempt at doing hair, right?! There was quite a bit of squirming involved, but even so, I think she looks beautiful and definitely a lot happier. Both books are available on Amazon and make wonderful holiday gifts!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...