HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Monday, November 8, 2010

Small Gift Pop Up Tour - San Diego


I'm still giddy from the Small Gift Pop Up Tour I attended this past weekend! San Diego was lucky enough to be one of the stops on the tour to celebrate Sanrio's 50th anniversary, and I wasn't about to miss out! I've been a huge fan of Hello Kitty, Keroppi, My Melody, Little Twin Stars and all the other Sanrio characters since I was little. The morning of the event, I arrived an hour early only to find a huge line had already formed:


It took over two hours to reach the front of the truck, but it was totally worth it. Just look at all this cute stuff for sale. Kawaii! Luckily, everything I wanted was still available because I had heard that they sold out of certain items.





Hello Kitty was there too!



These are a few of my favorite items that I got - 50th anniversary book, mini tote and letter set:






I also got a set of file folders, magnets and a wall calendar. It was so much fun! You can check the schedule and see if they are touring anywhere near you. Happy 50th, Sanrio!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. My 3 yr old loves Hello Kitty so this would have been cool to go to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...