HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby Bond

This is the tuxedo that we bought for our son to wear at my brother-in-law's wedding this weekend. When my husband first suggested it, I thought it was a little ridiculous. A baby in a tux? Why bother? However, after trying it on him yesterday, he looked SO adorable I couldn't resist. He looks like a miniature James Bond! Hopefully, I'll be able to snap a few decent shots of him at the wedding.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. How adorable is that?! I can't wait to see pics of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...he was adorable. There is no question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa, Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I'm glad you enjoy it. Your little guy is darling! And your blog is fabulous. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...