HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Open It! Yes, You Can

You know what's frustrating? When you buy a new toy for your child, you get it home, and you can't wait to open it because you're almost more excited to play with it than he is...until you realize that you can't. Open it, that is. The ripping, the tearing, the grunting, the sweating, all to open up that hard, plastic clamshell. Then you've got the twist ties that regular scissors barely cut. By the time you open up the package you don't even the strength to assemble the toy. I can't count the number of times this has happened to me, and not only with toys. Getting the plastic wrap off of CDs and DVDs is a chore, and so is opening parcels that you get in the mail. And when you need to open the battery compartment to change the batteries? I don't even bother because I don't know where the screwdriver is, much less how to operate one.

I've found the perfect tool for all of this - it's called the Open It! by Zibra . This handy dandy tool is a universal package opener. The cutting jaws are thick and made of steel alloy, making it a breeze to cut through stubborn clamshells, toy twist ties and pretty much anything. There's also a retractable razor blade, perfect for slicing the packaging on DVDs and for opening boxes. And if you need to open up a battery compartment, there's a mini screwdriver built right in and it's easy to use! I'm usually a nightmare when it comes to tools, but this one has become a lifesaver. I no longer have to rifle through the tool drawer searching for the right gadget, only to find out I have no idea how to use it if, and when I find it. I can play with my the baby's toys as soon as I get home, and I can open that box as soon as it arrives at my doorstep. The Open It! is sturdy, colorful and a joy to use. Get one for yourself here and have a blast opening everything!

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...