HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Natural Mat

My son needs a new mattress. Okay, maybe need is too strong a word, but I would really like to get him a new one. The one he has is not the best quality and is pretty hard. Not something I would care to sleep on. Maybe that's why he loves to scream in the middle of the night. I figure once we get him out of the crib and into a "big boy" bed, perhaps it will be time to get him a new mattress.

If I had my way, I would go for one made by Natural Mat. I was sent a cut sample of the Coco mat and it certainly is luxurious. This line of mattresses are organic, handmade in England, non-allergenic and 100 percent natural. If that isn't enough, they are made with raw materials such as lambs wool, natural rubber latex foam, coir, mohair and cotton. This makes for higher levels of spring and support, and a better night's sleep!

A mattress by Natural Mat will run you anywhere from about $400-$625. Pricey, but you're paying for something that will allow you to get a wonderful sleep - definitely a worthy cause.

Purchase your own Natural Mat from ModernTots here. Mention mamasparkles for a 10% discount off any Natural Mat order!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...