HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

Sometimes a random thought will pop into my head and remain there for a number of days. These thoughts are always simple - it can be an observation, a useful tip, a feeling, an idea, a memory, or a quote I've just discovered. I usually don't do anything with these thoughts, but I don't want to forget them so I decided to create a place where I could share them. If you'd like to share your own thoughts, leave them in the comments, or email me and I may feature your thought in a future post.
Today's Thought:

Visits from family (especially when they come from far away) always make my week happier.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. hhmmm. Planned visits from family or friends, I enjoy very much but unexpected guests drive me insane.
    I think this has to do with my being so organized that it's actually detrimental. If they weren't "penciled in" then I am way off kilter.
    I know! I know it's sad. I can't help it!
    I sure am glad you stopped by; I used to frequent and then in a tragic blogger incident :) , lost all my bookmarks. I'm happy to have found your site again. I'll put you in my blogroll once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mannequin's profile picture is great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...