HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Wonderful Mop

Mopping has always been a dreaded chore for me. I hate dealing with the icky water and looking at all the dirt accumulated on my old school sponge mop afterwards. Thankfully my kitchen is super small, so it doesn't take too long to clean the floor. Family Review Network hooked me up with the groovy Wonder Mop by Libman to help make this task a little more enjoyable.

And a joy it was! I'm not kidding...at first I was skeptical, because it didn't really look like much but the mop did a wonderful job (no pun intended.) The cloth strips are more durable than they look and they swept up the dirt smoothly and effectively. The wringer sleeve is a neat feature and I love the fact that my hands never touched the water. However, I think the best part may be that the mop head is machine washable. Having a clean, fresh start every time just might inspire me to mop my floors more often.

Want one? I'm having a giveaway where you can win a Wonder Mop, along with a variety of other cleaning products worth $100! Enter to win here.

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...