HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Word(less) Wednesday - The One With The Shirt Mix-Up


This picture deserves a bit of explaining, so I'm going to bend the rules a little and describe it to you. One day at Target, we were looking for a new shirt for my husband. We found one that matched an outfit that our son has, so we bought it. We figured it would make a cute photo-op. The next day, my husband ripped the tag off, unfolded the shirt and discovered that the extra-large size we had bought was actually a youth extra-large! Therefore, I got to be the lucky one to wear the shirt. It's too big for me, but you get the "picture."

post signature

2 comments:

  1. lol. I LOVE IT!
    I think it's fun to have Mom match every once in a while. :)
    happy w.w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute and a fun memory no doubt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...