HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stay Germ-Free with Remi-D

Something I've always noticed people doing, (moms especially) is slathering themselves and their children with hand sanitizer. I have never been one of those people. It just seems like a lot of hassle to cart the bottle around, open it, slap on some sticky, slimy goop and then spend the rest of the day trying to wash it off. I do think the idea of a hand sanitizer is a good one, but it was just too much work to make it worthwhile.

I got to try out Remi-D hand sanitizing mist, courtesy of Mom Fuse. With all the sickness going around lately, I figured it was worth a shot. I love the cute little bottle with its easy flip-top cap. It's extremely portable and the cucumber tea tree scent is refreshing. More importantly though, is that it's all natural and alcohol free so it's safe to use around kids. It's simple to use - flip the top, spray it, rub it, and that's it. No sticky, goopy mess to deal with, AND it doesn't dry out your hands!

Remi-D is available at fine food and drug stores like CVS and ShopRite. Two new scents, Mountain Stream and Seaside Mineral Spa will soon be added. Since it's easy to transport, I feel good knowing that I can combat germs everywhere I go. To learn more about Remi-D and additional products, check out their website here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...