Today, my little boy is two years old. It's amazing how fast time flies. He enjoyed a wonderful birthday party last week in Canada complete with family, friends, and of course, cake! These are just a few things that I love about him:
1. In some ways, he thinks he's a grown-up, which is just adorable. He gave up on the booster seat a long time ago and insists on sitting on big people chairs. He also doesn't like to use "baby" silverware. I've had my fork stolen a number of times by him.
2. I'm not a big dog person, but he just loves them. He loves to pet dogs and is very gentle with them. If he sees one he'll say "dog" multiple times, followed by "woof woof."
3. He loves teddy bears and carries them around when he's at home. He'll lay them down on the ground and put them to sleep with a blanket. So cute.
4. He gives the best hugs and kisses.
5. He loves to share. If he has a snack he will almost always offer some to whoever is around him.
6. I become instantly happy when I see that smile of his.
7. He would much rather run than walk and spends most of the day running. He looks pretty funny when he runs, so it's good for a laugh. He's an endless source of energy.
8. He waits for everyone to come to the table before he starts eating.
Happy Birthday, little sweetie. We love you!