HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Sometimes a random thought will pop into my head and remain there for a number of days. These thoughts are always simple - it can be an observation, a useful tip, a feeling, an idea, a memory, or a quote I've just discovered. I usually don't do anything with these thoughts, but I don't want to forget them so I decided to create a place where I could share them. If you'd like to share your own thoughts, leave them in the comments, or email me and I may feature your thought in a future post.
Today's Thought:

I think I love my new laptop even more than I thought I would. If you're curious about what I ended up getting, I went with the MacBook. Still learning how it works, but I love it!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good about Macs, but didn't have the courage to try one when we got our new computer. Either way-I'm glad you like your computer-I'm really liking my new Dell, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a Macbook since December and LOVE it. Don't know what I did without one for so long! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darrell and I both have macbooks and LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore my mac book. You will be happy for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choice! I have a MacBook too and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...