HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun with eeBoo

The past couple of months I've been trying to teach my two year son his colors. eebBoo, a company that strives to produce beautiful, useful and well made products for children, sent him the Spin Me a Rainbow Puzze & Spinner Game. This game is perfect for him. It's not complicated at all, and he loves the spinner. He has a great time matching the colors and shapes and placing them in the correct spot. The puzzle boards, as well as the spinner feature beautiful, vibrant illustrations Most importantly, he's getting better at learning his colors. He's a pro at identifying "wed" and "boo."

eeBoo has a myriad of gorgeous looking products ranging from advent calendars, paper dolls, travel games, maps, and everything in between. I've actually got my eye on the Tell Me A Story cards and the Write Me A Story products from the eeBoo's new literacy series. Be sure to spend some time and check out their range of products and have fun!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I have some stacking blocks from eeBoo--I love their stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...