HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Great Veggie Tale

My son has his favorite videos that he likes to watch, but it's always nice to get a new one to change things up a bit. We recently received a new Veggie Tales DVD to enjoy. We had watched the Veggie Tales together before, but while I enjoyed it I think he was a bit too young to appreciate it. This latest one however, has been a huge hit!

Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella is an exciting, engaging story involving a detective (my favorite - I secretly want to be one) and Noah's Ark. The show is a thrill from beginning to end and includes some fun songs. I've always liked the music in Veggie Tales and this DVD is no exception. The story also does a wonderful job at teaching young ones to be confident.

This one kept my son occupied for hours. A few nights ago he refused to go to bed. It had been one of those days, where he didn't nap and when he finally did it was an hour before his regular bedtime. Needless to say, he woke up from his nap when he should have been going to bed and so the whole night was shot. Thank goodness for Veggie Tales, otherwise I don't know how I would have been able to handle him all night too! This one's definitely a keeper.

Watch a trailer for the DVD and order a copy to enjoy!

This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program for Big Idea, who supplied the DVD for review.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...