HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Sometimes a random thought will pop into my head and remain there for a number of days. These thoughts are always simple - it can be an observation, a useful tip, a feeling, an idea, a memory, or a quote I've just discovered. I usually don't do anything with these thoughts, but I don't want to forget them so I decided to create a place where I could share them. If you'd like to share your own thoughts, leave them in the comments, or email me and I may feature your thought in a future post.
Today's Thought:

My "baby" is growing up so fast - it's hard to believe he's almost two and a half. I must remember to savor every sweet moment with him.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I know, they do grow up so fast. I can't believe I have a ten year old. I don't want him to get any older. Enjoy them at this age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bean may be getting bigger, but he's still just as cute, if not CUTER!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...