Our little frankenstein waited patiently at each stop for his treat. He loved it!
Another bonus was that all of the regular rides and attractions were open during the party. The one ride my husband and I made sure to go on was Soarin' Over California. If you've yet to experience it, you are missing out. It's a simulated hang glider where you literally feel like you're flying through breathtaking scenes of California. So. Much. Fun. We couldn't take the little one on it, but we made up for it with Heimlichs Chew Chew Train, which was a big hit. If you want to experience a fabulous party for the whole family, Mickey's Trick or Treat is the place to be! Here are a few of the things you'll encounter:
· 25 Treat Stops located throughout Disney’s California Adventure
· All your favorite Disney’s California Adventure rides and attractions
· A Hollywood Bat-Lot Bash in Hollywood Pictures Backlot
· A nightly “Mickey’s Trick-or-Treat on the Street” cavalcade
· Character photo locations featuring Disney villains, princesses and other favorites
. Pirate’s Wharf, a transformation of the Pacific Wharf area into an entertainment area, photo location, craft area and games area
For more information and to purchase tickets, go here. After a night of fun partying, we were tired but absolutely content:
Thank you Disney, for providing us with a magical night out on the town!