HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Saturday, October 3, 2009

San Diego Saturday

Welcome to San Diego Saturday! Updated as needed, this column is where I'll provide info about noteworthy events, attractions and fun things to do around town.

The Disney Warehouse Sale is in town! Actually, it's been here a little over a month, but I just barely got around to going the other day. This traveling warehouse has come twice to San Diego (to my knowledge) and stays for around a month and a half. It's full of authentic Disney merchandise and sold for a fraction of the cost! On any given day you'll find toys, infant clothing, adult clothing, collectibles, and much more. It's a great place to shop for costumes as well.

The last time we went to Disneyland, I saw this fabulous hoodie that said "Pirate Princess" on it. I really wanted to buy it but couldn't justify the steep price tag. Then a few months later we went to the Disney Warehouse and they were selling the very same hoodie for half the price!

Here's what I found a couple of days ago: another Pirate Princess pullover for 75% off! I hadn't planned on buying anything but this was just too good to pass up.



The warehouse is in town until October 11th, so hurry and get your bargains now! It's in Point Loma, in the same parking lot as Henry's and Party City. For the exact address and additional locations go here.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was in San Diego! I love those hoodies -really well made and so fun to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the one you wore today. I though it was new. I love hoodies--perfect when you don't know if you'll be hot or cold.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...