HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Soften Up With Jenerations Baby

My poor baby is suffering from a rash all over his little body. I'm pretty sure it's eczema, since he had the same thing last year. When we took him in to be seen we were told that it was important to keep his skin moisturized really well. That part I could do, thanks to Jenerations Baby, who sent me a sample of their body lotion to review.

Jenerations Baby is a line of natural and organic hair and body care products for little ones. They feature fine, salon quality ingredients, so you can feel good about using it on your child. The lotion is super soft and the refreshing scent of shea butter and sweet almond is not too overpowering. It's non greasy and I even used it on myself. My skin has been really dry lately, so after showering I decided to try it out. It kept my skin moisturized the whole day and I love how smooth it felt. It's great to know that both my son and I can use this!

My little boy was only too happy to get slathered up - even though the poor thing was covered in red rashes, he smiled when I put this on him. I feel good knowing that he's getting the appropriate moisture that he needs and confident that the eczema will clear up soon. Jenerations Baby also has a great looking shampoo and conditioner, plus additional products. Check out the full line here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...