HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Friday, December 11, 2009

Celebrate the Whoops!

I'm one of those people who, despite good intentions still manages to get myself in a pickle every once in a while. For instance, I may find myself wanting to write someone a letter but I have no stationery. Or I'll be out and see something that I need to take note of, only I have no notebook. Or I'll be having a bad hair day and have no comb or hair clips. This is where Whoops Bunny comes to the rescue.

Whoops Bunny is the kind of company that, instead of getting frustrated over minor setbacks, actually "celebrates the whoops" with a line of adorable, yet handy products. The All Natural Make Up Sticks I received from them for instance, are perfect for keeping in your bag when you're on the go and need to freshen up in a pinch. They're also made right here in the USA and are packaged in a stylish, recyclable tube. The Clippie Bows Hair Kit is also handy for carrying around on those days when your hair is a mess.

The Whoops Bunny product line also includes items like note pads, melamine dish sets, wallets, play apparel and so much more. I think everything is adorable and it's almost like having a special friend who's there for you when you have a whoops! Check out the full product line here and the next time you have a "whoops" don't be sad - be glad that you can celebrate it with Whoops Bunny!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...