HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Child to Cherish - Keepsake Gifts

Still looking for that special holiday gift? Be sure to check out Child to Cherish. They feature unique, yet functional children's keepsakes and gifts. You can get personalized piggy banks, crayon aprons, fine plush animals, alphabet letters, birthday and holiday gifts and much more. I think this Handprints Tower of Time kit is gorgeous and would be a perfect baby shower gift:



Here's what I got for my niece: the Little Baker Suitcase includes an apron, rolling pin, spoon, recipe booklet and cookie cutters. They come in girl, boy, and holiday versions. The suitcase itself is adorable and can be used for so many other things as well. Perhaps it can be taken on a trip to Grandma's house to bake cookies!



To see the full product line and to purchase, visit Child to Cherish.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. The little baker set is so cute! I know my niece would love one of those--I already got her Christmas present, but lucky for her her birthday is just around the corner. . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...