HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sparkle Spotlight - Lil' Miss Mae

Look what came in the mail last week:


This gorgeous pettiskirt is from Kim of Lil' Miss Mae. I stumbled upon these skirts while killing time on Facebook. I decided I absolutely must have one for my little girl and I immediately snapped one up. This is a full, impeccably made skirt and it is so ladylike! I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of hearing about "genderless babies" and "gender-free" preschools. I want my baby girl to look like a girl and to feel pretty. Part of the fun of having a little girl is dressing her up, and I seriously cannot wait until mine can fit into this.

Lil' Miss Mae also offers adorable accessories including boutique hats, bobby pins, headbands and more to complete your little one's look. These korkers are perfect for the Fourth of July! You can view the full selection of items here. (By the way, shout out to E. Smith Photography for the beautiful photos of the pettiskirts. If you're in Weatherford, Texas and need a photographer, she's your gal).

Become a fan of Lil' Miss Mae on Facebook and keep up with all her latest offerings. I just spent a considerable amount of time drooling over all the pretty things in the store. Thanks Lil' Miss Mae for the beautiful pettiskirt - I can't wait to see what else you come up with!


post signature

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...