HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Taste of Mama Sparkles - Dove Ice Cream

*Click the Columns tab to see an explanation of Taste of Mama Sparkles.

Summer time means time for ice cream! There's no better way to cool off on a hot day than with some ice cream, and Dove makes the experience extra sweet!

I love to eat ice cream, but I hate scooping it out of the tub. Even with a hardcore ice cream scoop, it requires so much energy for me to get one scoop out. Then, I find myself scooping another because I don't want all my hard work to go to waste. I end up eating too much ice cream and feeling slightly ill afterwards.

Dove makes it easy to enjoy ice cream with their bars, which come in five yummy sounding flavors. Peanut Butter Swirl with Milk Chocolate, anyone? I tried the Miniatures which turned out to be just perfect. Each box comes with a good amount of these little bite sized ice cream bars and they are only 70 calories. They are just the right size and satisfied my ice cream craving without making me feel sick. They are also wonderful for kids who don't know when enough is enough! Our box lasted more than a week.

The next time I want ice cream, I'm heading across the street to the grocery for some Dove bars. No more struggling with the ice cream scoop for me!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh these look good. I haven't seen these yet before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Dove is VERY smooth. I even like their dark chocolate candies. Let us hear it for chocolate!!!!
    bjm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...