HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Friday, December 30, 2011

Start the New Year with Franklin Covey

This week, I spent hours going through tiny pieces of paper strewn all about, with important information written on them. This is my version of "organization", or lack thereof. I'm actually really disorganized and I lose stuff all the time. I always write things down and then I can't find them when I need them. There has to be a better way of organizing!

Thankfully, The Organized Parent has just what I need. Specializing in organizational products, they offer two planners by Franklin Covey. There's the Botanica Weekly Planner:


This planner has a lovely, simple design that's elegant and easy to use. It's nice and compact with ample space to jot down appointments and notes.

This is the Classic Simplicity for Moms Weekly Planner:


I love the bright, vibrant colors and how it's made especially for moms! You can keep track of your kid's schedules as well as your own, and also includes helpful forms to record critical information that I'm always losing.

These are reasonably priced, but if you order through the button link on my sidebar, you'll receive a discount. There's no excuse to not be organized next year (or in my case, I can at least try!) What are your New Year's resolutions?

*Thank you to The Organized Parent for this review opportunity.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. These are pretty patterns! I'd like to clean out all the junk in my house. We are in desperate need of organization here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an obsessive list maker. I have so many lists, written in so many notebooks, I forget where I wrote down what! I can't tell you how much time I spend flipping through my notebooks saying "i know I wrote this down somewhere......"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to laugh at Mom Planners but after having a kid, they have changed my life! Love how stylish they've gotten!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...