HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Puffs Fresh Faces

When Bean was a baby, I wrote this post about Boogie Wipes and how awesome they are. Now, the same company that brought you these handy dandy wipes, have also come out with Puffs Fresh Faces. They sent me this nifty package in the mail:

They come in three different scents, and just like the Boogie Wipes they contain saline, which I'm convinced is a magical ingredient. They are perfect for wiping away sweat, makeup, dissolving mucus and moisturizing skin. I like to use the lavender scent before I go to bed. I discovered that even after I wash my face, there is still leftover makeup and so these have been great for removing those unseen little bits of dirt. Plus, they make me feel refreshed and ready for a good night's sleep! Hubby even tried them out and they did wonders for his greasy skin. I even gave him one of the little travel packs to take to work with him. Here's to fresh faces!


Have you tried Puffs Fresh Faces? What do you think about them?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...