HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Wigs!

So, this Halloween Hubby has suggested a costume for me that I think would be really fun to try and make, and put my own twist on. The one thing that has to be just right though, is the wig! I got this one from Halloween Adventure. If you're looking for costumes, this is a store you want to check out! They have tons of costumes for practically every theme - but what's a costume without accessories? This place has it all! Check out the wig that I got:


Can you guess who I'm going to be? This wig also came with this great headband:


Totally Katy Perry, right?! The wig came in a sturdy box and feels a lot like real hair. It's also washable, although I haven't tried washing it yet. I was a little nervous, because I've tried wearing wigs before and they also slide off my small head. This one has a handy clip that makes it feel secure though, so I don't foresee any problems. I love all the cascading curls and I'm excited to put the rest of the costume together!


What are you going to be for Halloween?

Thank you to Halloween Adventure for this review opportunity.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...