HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

True Lemon

I love a glass of water that's been "spiked" with a hint of lemon juice. With the days of summer approaching, I crave this beverage even more. Yesterday I sprinkled some True Lemon into my water and it was delicious! Tasted pretty much like a real lemon, except I didn't have to go buy a lemon, squeeze it, and then figure out what to do with the rest of it. It comes in convenient little packets that are perfect to take with you when you're on-the-go. It also comes in Lime and Orange flavors, which I can't wait to try. You can use it to make lemonade (or limeade) and as a seasoning in your favorite recipes as well. They contain no artificial sweenteners and for me, makes drinking water much more interesting! If you'd like a free sample of True Lemon, you can get one by clicking here. Also check out the website for recipes and other fun, versatile ways to use it.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love lemon in my water, too! I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...