1. I learned pretty early on how to change a diaper with my son standing up.
2. The best toys to play with are plastic bowls and lids.
3. Eating books is more fun than reading them.
4. No matter what time you put your baby to bed, he will always wake up at the same time.
5. Never wake a sleeping baby.
6. Despite all the claims I had heard that babies love vaccuum cleaners, this was not true in my case. The look of fear in my son's eyes is so sad that I've learned to not vaccuum when he's around me (which is difficult, since he's pretty much always around.) I guess the bright side could be that it's one less job I have to do. :)
7. Baby wipes make for a great multi-purpose cleaner.
8. Rocking a baby to sleep is the most relaxing thing ever.
9. It's much more exciting to buy things for the baby than for myself.
10. A baby's smile makes everything all better.