HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Monday, June 9, 2008

Blogcoach

I've been blogging for almost five months now and I have to say it's been extremely enjoyable and rewarding. I do however, still consider myself to be relatively new at it. It can be frustrating at times when I'm trying to figure out how to do something on my blog to make it more appealing, and I'm not able to find the resources to make it happen.That's why I was excited when today, I discovered that Angie over Baby Cheapskate has launched a new website called Blogcoach.org. Created to help bloggers "grow their blog", it looks like a promising place to get all the tips, resources and advice you could ever need to make your blog everything you want it to be. I'll be heading over there with all of my questions from now on, because I'm sure I'll be able to find the answers there. And for those of you who don't know, Baby Cheapskate is a great place to find awesome deals for the baby in your life. Check it out!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This site has also been really helpful for me

    http://bloggingbasics101.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I just bookmarked the site! Thanks for pointing it out...

    P.S. Are you going to BlogHer in San Francisco next month?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...