HOME------ABOUT ME------COLUMNS------ADVERTISE------CONTACT

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Please Pass the Tooth Tissues

My son is the typical kid who hates to brush his teeth. As soon as he sees that toothbrush coming he starts crying and refuses to open his mouth. Actually, he doesn't like anything coming at his mouth besides food. I tried wiping his teeth and gums with a wet washcloth and ended up getting bitten (ouch!) While trying to sort out the toothbrush dilemma, I looked for an alternative way to clean his mouth. What I found were these amazing Tooth Tissues - dental wipes for baby and toddler smiles! Invented by two dentists for their kids, these are disposable textured dental wipes specially designed to help remove plaque from your baby and toddler’s teeth and gums. Formulated with xylitol – a natural cavity fighter, use Tooth Tissues with confidence because they are 99% natural, fluoride and paraben-free.

I tried these on my son after he had eaten and drank some milk. They worked beautifully. He likes anything that resembles paper and kleenex, so I was able to wrap one of these tissues around my finger and give his mouth a good wipe-down. They're also great for travelling...just throw a pack of them in the diaper bag and you're good to go. They seem like they would work for adults too. I know there have been times when I've been out and I've wished for something like this to wipe my teeth with.
You can order Tooth Tissues on their website here. Here's to a lifetime of healthy smiles!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a great invention! I'm starting to brush Drew's 2 new little teeth and he keeps wanting to chew on the toothbrush. I should try these:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - this is exactly what I was looking for! My son likes to chew the toothbrush and using it for its proper use is pretty much out of the question. These tissues are perfect! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...